[EquisMetaStock Group] question for Kelols

Kelols,  question for you.  In the Clayburg book when he talks about "multiple indicator sensitivity settings", I am a little confused.  He uses a slower D 45bar and a faster 7bar D for the two simultaneous indicators.  My confusion is, what is he using for the "time periods and the slowing" for the K of each D?  The system requires these setting to be there in order to use the Stochastics indicator.  I think that by having both on the same graph he is reducing over reaction to buy and sell signals by a considerable amount as he is increasing the required number of variables needed for a true buy or sell signal.  Marshall

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor