[EquisMetaStock Group] Power Pivot Plus, Beta test, & Forex data for Metastock

Hi,

Some of the concepts like the multiple time frames are interesting.
However, I don't know much about that plugin. Can you use intraday
time frames ?

I day-trade currencies and developed similar tools and some
exclusively for forex for myself using another software. I'm in the
process of converting them for Metastock and maybe create a
commercial package if enough interest. If some of you would provide a
wishlist of features and give feedback, I would appreciate some beta
testers and give them a full version of the package when completed
(around september) along the individual tools developed in the
meantime. Minimum experience with currencies (spot or futures)
preferable. Some of the tools were submitted to professional market
participants for their opinions and they were very receptive, except
they don't have time or can't test them on the job. Please send
inquiries at martinsinclair@xxxxxxxxx and talk a little about your
experience and features you'd find useful in trading forex.

The main themes would revolve around the use of multiple time frames,
support/resistance analysis, cross rates relationships, diffusion
indexes for currencies, maximum overbought/oversold determination,
and spot to futures relationships. This is for intraday use with a
discretionary approach.

See the chart titled aud5min I posted for example of multiple time
frames.

PS I recently worked with my broker (www.mgforex.com)to add a new
ascii format (ver3 ascii) to their DDE utility software, so now you
can convert all currencies in all time frames in one click from The
Downloader. I don't have any relationship with them except being a
satisfied customer. Some members asked about fx data before, so here
it is.

Regards

Martin

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM