Re: [Metastockusers] Bressert

Thanks
for your answer.
Where do I buy it used ?
What similar method are you using ?

Thanks
kelols <kelols@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got Bressert's intraday version which does both EOD and live.It's pretty good. It's similar to the method I use to trade everyday. It uses multiple indicators over dual time frames. It's has good entry and exit points, which is the strong point of the method I'm using. Buy it used. It's too expensive new.JO To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor