Re: [Metastockusers] How to add all symbols to a favourites folder

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no shorter way. I was told by Equis support that
the change was necessary because there is now the facility to run
online explorations.

I've finally had enough of v8 and have reverted to v7.2. It's nice to be back!

Regards,
Kevin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM