Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: EOD - Intraday

I have found a solution:
set up an intraday chart, periodicity: daily
disadvantage: the chart goes back only some months (most probably because I started to collect data with the QCollector only some months ago)
Backtesting can be done via daily EOD chart.Johannes Pressler <jopr2003@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for the reply Bob !
I have tried to set the last date on the actual day, but it doesn't work.
Perhaps it's a question of the data provider, I use eSignal and the QCollector for sSignal, probably it cannot mix up datas from the daily data file and the intraday data file,
I'll try to set up a new chart from the intraday data file setting the periodicity to get one day into one bar/candle.
But then I can forget backtesting for longer periods.
thanks and happy trading
JohannesBob <rtstrade@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You are asking to have the daily bar update in realtime?OK, mine functions correctly in realtime. I use eSignal to do that.Check the x-axis to see if the end date is correct for the day you want. It needs to be set to the current date.Should work in real time. Just right click on the x-axis and look at the dates.Bob--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johannes Pressler wrote:> Dear Metastock Wizards,> I am working on MS Professional 8.01 using intraday and EOD Charts.> I would like to integrate the actual day as last bar or candle of the EOD chart, i.e. high of today = high of the last bar/candle etc.> I remember that I could manage this with an older version of Metastock, and that way the system updated the indicators including the data of the actual day into its
 calculations.> I can't realize this setup in MS Professional 8.01, can anyone?> Thanks and best regards> Johannes> > > > > ---------------------------------> Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor