Re: [Metastockusers] buying and selling pressure functions

In a message dated 6/29/2003 12:53:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, t.liberta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In Ver 8.01 the two functions, buying pressure buyp(),and selling
Pressure sell() have disappeared from the functions available. These
are both components of the Demand Index and were available in
previous versions. Now I can no longer use them in my various
applications. Does anybody know how I can reclaim for use in Ver
8.01 ?? Tom

I also have 8.01 and neither of those functions are in my function list.  However, you can find both of these functions listed in the Help files, and if you create a "New" Indicator you will find both of them in the Function list (lower right side of the Indicator Editor) and can be inserted into your indicator.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor