[Metastockusers] This guy says NASDAQ 2000 in Sept and 2600 in Oct '04

Have any of you heard of this site?  http://www.gemxwave.com

I've been a subscriber for the past 3 months and thanks to him I'm
up 113% during that time....he's up 777% in 13 months even with the
terrible market last year..he's successfull on 92% of his trades.
92%!

The guy goes by the name "gem-x", and he says the NASDAQ can get
2000 by September and 2600 by October of '04..supposedly there are
some very prominent technical analysts who subscribe to this site,
so I figured, why not....anyway, check out this chart and tell me
what you think..

http://www.gemxwave.com/2600predict.gif

..he uses a theory called the elliott wave, and he makes it easy to
understand...it also helps that I'm learning a lot from him...he's
really an incredible trader, and I've really benefited from the site.

i think he's just an underground thing right now, and in time, he's
going to be all over the place....i just hope he keeps the
subcription fees cheap.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM