[EquisMetaStock Group] IF () statement question

I am in the process of creating a Diffusion Index for Fidelity Select Funds. I am using a weekly period. (I have Metastock 8.01 EOD) The formula is a series of IF () statements, using the Security () function to reference each of the specific funds. It simply sums the results. That is, if today's close on each of the 40 funds is higher than it's close 39 weeks ago, the Indicator would plot 100. If none of today's close are higher, it would plot 0. The results are normally between 10 and 90. I have listed the basic setup at the bottom of this message.

My problem is caused by the fact that Fidelity continually adds new Funds to their Select list. Although most have been around since 1991, some were new in 1999 and 2000. If, for example on the list below, FSAVX was new on 1/1/2000, then the earliest the formula would plot ANY indicator is 39 weeks after 1/1/2000, even if all of the other funds on the list were started in 1991. Apparently, if any of the IF () statements cannot compute due to lack of data, then the complete formula doesn't function, and nothing is plotted.

What I would like is a setup so that if an IF () statement does not compute, only it is ignored, and the rest of the formula functions, and the indicator plots.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

(I realize that my "B" variable would not be correct, since I would not have the funds counted correctly, but for my use, that would be much better than having no indicator at all.)

Thanks in advance for your help,

Harry