RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Semilog trendline coding

I found a number of routines in the
explorer are password protected, meaning that you can’t use the ‘edit’
function to trace how the routine work.
On the other hand there isn’t any documentation of such routine in
the Metastock manual…as such how can we make use
of such explorer routine?

Tony