Re: [Metastockusers] The unacceptable posting of Porn on this group

Thank you for your policing of these unacceptable posts.

Debra Ann
--- "Henry Z Kaczmarczyk" <henry1224@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>To the members, I'm trying to keep up with the spam and porn
>posters, but it would help if yahoo would stop letting members
>signup with any type of nickname and post at will.
>
>I deleted the messages and removed and banned these members as soon
>as I see the message posted

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM