Re: Attention Henry Re: [Metastockusers] ouch check this

I'm not a moderator, but I think it's almost impossible to stop spammers from joining any Yahoo list.  The moderator can delete them after they spam, but if they join under a dozen different email addresses they are hard to catch.  Also, if you give your email address to a Yahoo list, you are almost guaranteed to be put on spammers lists, separate from the Yahoo list.  The only way to avoid that is to use the No Reply feature of Yahoo.

With all mail I receive I look at the subject before I open it and if I don't like the subject, I delete it.  It isn't tough to pick out these X rated spammers.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor