Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock vs Tradestation 2000 vs others

I will be happy to say I love MetaStock.  I have just changed to Real Time.  I also have TC2000.  I like to use their Easy Scans and Personal Scans and Export my Watch Lists to MetaStock EOD.  Being able to do all my analyzing on the charts is so easy with MetaStock and you have flexability in putting Indicators on and there are so many to choose from.  The System Tester is unexcelled.  The variety of plug-ins is very good.  I have 11 of Martin Prings tutorials and he is an excellent teacher.  I like his honesty where he will show you examples of how the indicators don't work with expected results as well as when they do.  I know you are able to perform all you would want to do with MetaStock where TC2000 is limited in some areas.

Regards,
Debra Ann

--- "cowdude650" <cowdude650@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello
>
>Am in the process of deciding on one of the above software packages
>for TA, systems trading, looking at charts offline (traveling),
>creating watchlists, having default watch lists (like tc2000), adding
>trendlines etc on charts and having them automatically stored and
>recalled when a ticker is typed in etc, and a vendor that has a
>number of other people developing plugins (like Nison, Pring).
>
>Wanted to get feedback as to which of MetaStock vs TradeStation
>(vs ...TC2000...) you prefer and whether you would use what you are
>using now if you were to do it all over again. Knowing this is a MS
>group i expect a bias, but am looking for strong feelings eiher way,
>including support and sutomer service.
>
>Thanks

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM