Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Multiple Experts

Create one expert, then create a binary formula for the other expert
{ if(buy),-1,If(Sell),1,0))}Plot as a histogram, add this to the
chart, attach your expert and then save it as a template you now
have two experts on one chart
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:
> Not that I'm aware of.  However, why not just have one Expert
perform all the functions you are looking for (meaning combine the
two experts into the same one)?

> Good Trading,
>
> Joe J.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256608.3471506.4759744.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
705375617:HM/A=1633633/R=0/SIG=11hcb8ehs/*http://ads.x10.com/?
bHlhaG9vY2I0LmRhd=RND|yahoo> click here
>   <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=256608.3471506.4759744.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1633633/rand=96
1641017>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM