[EquisMetaStock Group] (OT) MLDownloader is awfully good.

Based on recommendations from posters here I decided to get
MLDownloader (EOD), and it's really nice.  It's so easy!  Reminds me
of the old days when you'd just punch a button on MS Downloader and
it would dial up Compuserve, gather your quotes and you were done.
Although, I'm not sure if that's progress or not, regaining a
functionality that we used to have a decade ago.:)

Anyway, MLDownloader is sweet and thanks for the recommendations.

Luck to all,

Sebastian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM