[EquisMetaStock Group] Double Top/Bottom

Hello,

I am trying to write an Expert Symbol that will show a match for the
exact high/low for n amount of days and seem to be going in circles.
I am trying to make this adjustable using the input feature.

MinPrds:= Input("Enter minimum number of periods", 2, 60, 5);
MaxPrds:= Input("Enter maximum number of periods", 5, 60, 18);

I have no problem getting "either" the min or the max to work but am
getting confused when I try to search for an equal high/low with two
variables.  I know that I need to step through this thing with a loop
but am just not sure how it's done.

Thanks for any and all help on this...
Scrutch

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM