[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock8.0 Pro with MetaServer RT 3.0 for IB's TWS

You are correct!  Maximum that can be saved is the 65,500 data lines.
How about you save one when it gets full to a new name in another
folder and access it that way.  Then restart the existing over with
the new data.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM