[EquisMetaStock Group] The "ideal day" to buy and sell

I am a new MS user (8.01, EOD) and am struggeling with the
following:

I simply want to find the "ideal" day of the week to buy/sell a
stock. Same for selling short / covering. For some markets the day
of the week seems to be important.

This is what I put in into System Tester as a BUY:

DAYofWEEK(opt1)

This should find out the "ideal" day to BUY.

And the SELL accordingly:

DAYofWEEK(opt2)

the "ideal" day to sell.

So every week there should be one BUY and one SELL order executed.

Tried several variations of this without success. Always get error
messages or meaningless tests. The OPTIMIZATION part I understand
and filled out: OPTIMIZE from 1-5.
I know, this should be real simple, but just can't do it (biting on
my fingernails, cursing at myself).

Thank you for your help.

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM