[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Lost files

Mike
Here's an idea.
Create a new list on your new hard disk. Using windows "FIND", search
for a file which has been modified today, under the equis
subdirectories. Note down the file name. Search for the same file name
in your old hard disk. Voila.
Copy it.
Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM