Re[2]: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Lost files

Hi Gordon,

Tried  that...still  no  lists  appear  in the "Lists" window. I had all the ASX
Indices,  ASX  200  stocks  etc. all set up as lists. It looks like I'm going to
have to start them all over again...many hours work.

It  seems  strange that all the explorations are there but no lists, and looking
at  various .dta files on the old hard drive with notepad, nothing looks like it
might be a list either, so not sure how or where they are stored.

Its got me beat...

Thanks guys,

Mike.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM