RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Referencing tomorrow's OPEN

You
have it correct, but make sure that you have a delay of zero for your entry/exit
if you want to enter/exit on same day as the signal.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: WernerKrag
  [mailto:WKRAG@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 4:53
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Referencing tomorrow's
  OPENJoe,thank you for your message.Just
  to make sure. Is this the BUY order I would type in in System
  Tester:If ( Open >= (Close,-1) * 1.01)Thank
  you, Werner--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe
  J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:> Actually, what you want to reference is
  yesterday's close as follows:> > Open >= Ref(Close,-1) *
  1.01> > Good Trading,> > Joe J.> >