[EquisMetaStock Group] Roy, re: MS 7.03-7.2

Is it "koshur" (with Equis) to buy older copies of their software
from the original owners who have either upgraded, switched, or just
gotten out of the "game"?  And assuming I wouldn't get sent to
software jail, would I find such copies the old-fashioned way by
posting on likely message-board sites?

Luck,

Sebastian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM