Re: [Metastockusers] Crashes Under 98SE

rjmods

----- Original Message -----
From: "rjmods" <rjmods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:37 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Crashes Under 98SE

> Hi all,
>         Seems to me as though something may be wrong with the setup
> of your computers. I run M.S. 7.02 with 98SE and have done also with
> MS 6.52 for a number of years with NO crashes. This is why I am
> suggesting that maybe it is the way your computers are configured.

Or possibly the way we configure and use MS?

I run a huge number of explorations and I found that every 7.0X exploration
related crash went away when the "Always prompt for securities" option was
selected. I know this has solved other users exploration crash problems too.

Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM