RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploring at previous date

There
are two issues here, but I think you are only concerned about one of
them.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If you
want to set a specific date for your exploration, simply click on "Edit" (for
the specific exploration) and "Options".   There, you will see that
you can enter a specific date.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
As to
the other issue that I don't think you are too concerned about... the list of
stocks that were constituent members of the S&P 100 stocks on January 2 was
different than the list now.   You may wish to go to the S&P site
and get the true list on a specific date.   That is just being
pedantic on my part, however.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: drstutz
  [mailto:drstutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 5:13
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploring at previous date

  <SPAN
  >Is there some way to go back in
  time and run an exploration on a given date? For example, could I search the
  S&P 100 stocks using StochRSI (Enhanced) for <FONT
  face=Arial size=2>Jan 2,
  2003<SPAN
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.