Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] datafile identification

Hi Harry,
The file no. can be retrieved from the MASTER (".DAT") and XMASTER
(".MWD"). You can get the MASTER structure from this
link, "http://myfileformats.com/search.php?name=metastock";. I am also
looking for the XMASTER structure. If you find the XMASTER structure
please let me know. It has the details of the ".MWD" files.
Regards,
Alagan

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan Harels" <harelsdb@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM