RE: [Metastockusers] Re: specific stock trades

1.  What sort of backtesting have you done with the combination of these indicators on similar stocks?  What were your results?

2.  What is the significance of a 30 min intraday close as a trigger point?

3.  A 10 cent stop is far less that yesterday's daily range, less than several of the daily ranges of the bars in the last couple of weeks of trading and even less than the range of the same 30 min bar you are basing your trigger on.  Seems tight.

4.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Please attach a .gif of the chart(s) you are looking at.

5.  Have an exit strategy before entering a trade. You may not know the exact price but at least know how you will determine it when it happens.  Plan the trade and trade the plan.

6.  I haven't focused on your indicators but are any redundant?  For example, Aroon Up and ADX both suggest strong trends are in place.  I believe RSI's and MA's are very highly correlated (there was an article in Active Trader not too long ago if anyone recalls it that showed the mathematical details).

Good Trading,

Joe J.