[Metastockusers] Books

I've read most of the books adverstised, and this is a great deal.

The three I've used the most effectively from this list are:

Big Trends in Trading
(Great book for using non price and volume data, and some good
trading examples

New Trading Dimensions
(Very useful unusual indicators. I use the AO on every chart.

New Trader's Tax Guide
(Tax of course. Losing traders don't have to read this one.)

Two more I really found useful but weren't on the site.

Predict Market Swings with Technical Analysis
(Very useful information on optimizing SMAs and indicators and charts
to project future movement.)

Four Steps to Trading Success
(Great book on how to use indicators and why you need to use them as
explained.)

JO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM