RE: [Metastockusers] specific stock trades

<FONT
color=#000000>In checking the <FONT
color=#000000 size=3>description of this Yahoo Group, it says simply, "A place
to exchange Metastock ideas and formulas".  I think as long as you are
posting things that you are doing with MS, it is a great idea.  My
vote would be to go ahead and do this.  I agree that it would be a
great way to see what others are doing with
MS.
<FONT
face="Times New Roman"><FONT color=#000000
size=3>
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Good
Trading,
<FONT
face="Times New Roman"><FONT color=#000000
size=3>
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  [mailto:uhehs@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:12
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx comSubject:
  [Metastockusers] specific stock trades

  <SPAN
  never see anyone talking about specific trades they are looking to enter [that
  may be a good thing in a way].
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >But if
  anyone would like to swap ideas on a daily basis [either via email or Instant
  Messenger] I&#8217;d like to put together a few heads and see what we can come up
  with collectively.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  think it would be a great way to see what others are doing on a daily basis
  and their thought process behind their
  trades.
  <SPAN
  >[I