[Metastockusers] Re: tc2k conversion....

yes i see my tc2k charts are all adjusted immediatly and
properly...but my metastock charts are not....do i need to do that
one by one..as needed... or is there a way in the downloader to have
it come through all adjusted...thanks....

k--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ron <ronber@xxxx> wrote:
> Jim -
> TC2K 's EOD data is split adjusted. They are usually pretty
accurate on
> this.
>
> Ron
>
> jim wrote:
>
> > i just started using tc2k to convert my data for metastock...but
> > cannot get the data to do splits automatically...i can see how
you do
> > each stock split one at a time but is there a way to have it done
> > globaly with the download..thanks.....
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > Click Here!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17