[EquisMetaStock Group] Security Function in System Tester

I have Metastock 8.01, EOD version (which now includes the Security () function). I am trying to use it in the System Tester, and am having a problem. The data files I am trying to reference are all on my hard drive. The specific datafile I am trying to locate is in:
D:\metastockdata\fromCD\fidelityselect\

I first set up my formula in the System Tester as follows:
S1:=Security("D:\metastockdata\fromCD\fidelityselect\fsaix",C);

But I get the following error message when I try to run the System Tester:
"Error retrieving data for Security() function. Folder does not exist Path: D:\metastockdata\fromCD\fidelityselect\ Symbol: fsaix"

If, however, I change the System Formula to:
S1:=Security("fsaix",C);
The System Tester runs just fine.

In both instances when setting up the test, in the Select Securities->Add Securities step, I have selected about 30 securities, which INCLUDES "fsaix"; all in the same folder.

What might I be doing wrong here, and is there a specific protocol when using the Security function in the System Tester? Although Security () was added in 8.01, there was no associated "Help" information provided, and the only information I have is an example given by "Joe J." on this forum about two months ago.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM