Re: RES: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding future events

If I remember correctly since its been a few years since I worked
with excel formulas, that many metastock formula functions are the
same as those in excel. You would just have to take a metastock
formula and then look at the list of formula functions available in
excel...and if they match then it would work in excel or you might
have to re-adjust any function that might be different in excel.
Remember..metastock is 100% MSOffice certified. Look into it, for I
might stand to be corrected.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sergio Banho de Moraes
<sbanho@xxxx> wrote:
> I´ve done this too. I´d like do a download for an excel worsheet and
> calculate the next point.
>
> Thanks

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
053756
> 17:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?
mqso=60164
> 784&partid=3170658>
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM