[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Monthly MACD

Art,

You can add each exploration into a differnt column in one
exploration. That is, if there are enough columns depending upon how
many criteria you are interested in and that the periodicity is the
same per search criteria. Once again, like someone mentioned before,
reading the manual would indeed answer most questions on how
metastock works.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, art9under@xxxx wrote:
>      I'm a little new at this. I would like to ask one question.
Does all

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM