From: secutorca
[mailto:secutor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent<span
>: <st1:date Month="5" Day="30"
Year="2003">Friday, 30 May 2003<font
size=2 face=Tahoma> <font
 size=2 face=Tahoma>1:44 PM<font size=2
face=Tahoma>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
Monthly MACD

face="Times New Roman">

face="Courier New">I like the monthly charts
with the MACD - seems bottoms and tops are <font size=2
face="Courier New">
shown quite well.

Does anyone know how to explore my data base and
find:
1)  MACD has started to curve up or down on
the monthly charts;
2)  MACD main line crossed over the signal
line;
3)  MACD main llne crossed over or under the
zero line;
4)  Check for such signal's  X period of
time ago.

All assistance would be appreciated.

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.