[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: alerts

You have to first decide your parameters. You cannot just get code, if
you ask for it. Make a simple parameter and experiment.
e.g. cross(macd(), mov(macd(),9,e))
this will give a pop up window alert when the macd croses its 9 EMA
moving average.
conversely;
cross(mov(macd(), 9, e), macd())
will alert when the 9 EMA of the MACD crosses the MACD.
Dusant
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "srinivas_research"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM