Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Formuals for Metastock

Debra Ann

--- message from "The Boy" <theboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM