From: pring99
[mailto:pring99@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 1:19
PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re:
Formuals for Metastock

>Thorsten,<font
size=2 color=black face="Courier New">

Asking a woman her age in a public forum with 1500 members - probably
not a good idea!

Time to take this exchange to private email - what do you say?

Pring

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "The Boy"
<theboy@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Debra,
>
> Thank you for your nice email.
> I want to become a swing trader too, one day... I have the six new
books from Pring too and 5 CDs for learning Metastock and different
indicators. :-)
> I bought the two books by Steve Nison, everybody says that they are
great. After I finish the Pring and Murphy book (TA explained and Ta
of the Financial Markets) I will study them.
> I have also the 6 plug-ins from Equis, but at the moment I just
start to get into the stuff.
> How old are you if I might ask, you made me curious when you were
talking about "long time ago" in school.
> I will check the webpage of the CBOE tomorrow.
>
> Best regards and nice greetings from Germany,
>
> Thorsten

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<font
size=2 color=black face="Courier New">
Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!