RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Parabolic SAR formula

<SPAN
class=121585200-27052003>The algorithm I cited was from Kaufman's "trading
systems and methods". The TS code may be there -- will check
later.
<SPAN
class=121585200-27052003>
<SPAN
class=121585200-27052003>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ugur Arslan
  [mailto:ugur_arslan@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 5:40
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Parabolic SAR formula
  Bob,

  if i can find the formula i think i can find a
  way to implement it into metastock or at least try. I have been writing
  complex codes for a while,  just can't seem to find what the formula is
  for SAR. It would be very helpful if you know where i can find the complex
  formula of SAR.

  thanks

  ugur
  <BLOCKQUOTE