[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock vs Stockcharts.com

Hi:   I have been using Stockcharts.com for a year and just recently
purchased Metastock, because of its much greater flexiblity for
setting indicators.  Can I get a datasource and use it like I do
Stockcharts?  By that I mean that I can curently enter any indicator
in the evening  in Stockcharts and view either 60 minute or EOD
charts.   Is there a datasource that will allow me in the evening to
do a bulk download of that day's EOD and intraday data from the
NASDAQ into Metastock ?   Will Metastock allow me to do this?
Thanks! Rick

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM