Re: [Metastockusers] Re: V 8.

Hi Andrew,

Have you seen the new System tester from MetaStock in version 8.01?  I don't know TradeSim but MetaStock has so improved their system and the data it gives is more than I could ever use.
Take a look at it.

Debra Ann
--- "andrew_mccain" <amccain@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Lionel,
>
>I would save your money and spend it on TradeSim, a real system
>tester add-on for Metastock .
>It is available at http://www.compuvision.com.au
>TradeSim will take your Metastock system testing to a different
>level, way beyond anything that Equis are ever likely to provide.
>And the service from compuvision is second to none.
>
>Disclaimer:   I am not involved with this product in any way, apart
>from being a Metastock 7.2 user and a very satisfied TradeSim user.
>
>Regards
>Andrew
>

>--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lionel77096us" <lissen@xxxx>
>wrote:
>> I am considering upgrading to V 8.
>>
>> 1. Is it worth the extra cost?
>> 2. Is it buggy? (I remember the complaints when V 7.0 came out.)
>>
>> Either reply directly or copy me.
>>
>> lissen@xxxx
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Lionel Issen

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM