[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Elliott Wave Plug-in

Thanks. Does it go back and renumber the waves when it realizes the
wave count is incorrect? Are upgrades sent out free when available?

Also would the Power Pivots add-in complement the other plud-in?

Many thanks in advance

Tom

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amernick" <amernick@xxxx>
<profilic@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Anyone using AlphaOmega Elliott Wave plug-in and can give me
some
> > feedback?
> >
> > http://www.equis.com/Products/Catalog/Product.aspx?
pcid=25&pid=1135