[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Stochastic RSI

recently on this or another forum, there was a
discussion about StochRSI, with some formulas , in particular,  a formula
of Miner's  StochRSI  14 and StochRSI 70

I recently had some computer problems and lost
Miner's StochRSI formula

i've searched our message files but can't find it
here, but i'd appreciate a copy if anyone has it.

thanks   Keith

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor