[Metastockusers] Re: V 8.

Lionel,

I would save your money and spend it on TradeSim, a real system
tester add-on for Metastock .
It is available at http://www.compuvision.com.au
TradeSim will take your Metastock system testing to a different
level, way beyond anything that Equis are ever likely to provide.
And the service from compuvision is second to none.

Disclaimer:   I am not involved with this product in any way, apart
from being a Metastock 7.2 user and a very satisfied TradeSim user.

Regards
Andrew

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lionel77096us" <lissen@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/zMEolB/TM