Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Ron and TC2k

Look for the file  TC_MS.zip I think it opens to a Word document (it may
be an Adobe acrobat document) which is read only. If you are asked for a
password, open it as read only. The article was written for MSv 7 EOD,
but I believe should work with 8 as well.

I echo the entirety of the TC2K database (not the proprietary
indicators) in Metastock. The article shows how.

Ron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM