Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] tc2000 data

Claud,  Thank you for your response to my TC2000 question.  You seem to have some experience with this situation and if you have some suggestions I am willing to try about anything.  I enjoy my TC2000 and would hate to give it up.  Is Metastock worth that?  Marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 23, 2003 9:11:08 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] tc2000 data
 Not difficult at all and not as limited as some believe.
Claud
mjs0987 wrote:
 I am a new metastock user. I have used tc2000 for years. I would like to use tc2000 data for metastock data. Any comments on doing this? I have heard that it is limited and difficult. MS
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor