Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TRADESIM PROFESSIONAL

Chuck,

1) You make the comment "If you
aren't trading a basket of stocks, I don't think you would get the value out of
TradeSim."
Can you please explain why this is the
case?

2) Is it correct that Monte Carlo analysis would
help if I was running only one securtiy and reinvesting the profit after each
trade
as compared to no value using Monte Carlo with a
single security if I traded a fixed amount on each trade?

3) How easy is it to take a Metastock Trading
Strategy and run it in TradeSim?

4) What are the different inputs you typically add
above and beyong the trading strategy to perrform the analysis?

I Had read the manula on TradeSim about six-months
ago before I was really able to understand the value of Monte Carlo
and these area few questions that have popped up in
the past six months before seeing your post response.

Thanks,

Bill Hebert
<BLOCKQUOTE