Re: [Metastockusers] Roy Larson & zig zag formula

Steve

I have no more idea of how ZigZag works than you do. The method used by
MetaStock to create it "cheats" by using future data. I would think that
creating a reasonable substitute is within the bounds of possibility, but
with compromises, and it's not something that features in my list of things
to do.

For the record I am NOT the author of the MetaStock Formula Primer or any
similar comprehensive formula guide. My offerings are much more humble. The
zip file (now removed) that you might be referring to only contained a
selection of MS 6.52 compatible 'Trade Equity' indicators and the associated
explorations.

Roy