[Metastockusers] Roy Larson & zig zag formula

He Roy,

Can you give me the details of how the zig zag formula is created?  Does
your zipped MetaStock formula file explain how the zig zag indicator is
created in MetaStock?  I have been trying to recreate the indicator myself,
but am unable to do so.  The built-in zig zag indicator in MetaStock plots
data on the first day and the last day.  I really don't see how MetaStock
can do this.  I have not been able to find anyone who knows how the zig zag
indicator is written in MetaStock.  I created a formula that draws a linear
line from the first day of data to the last day of data, but I am unable to
have it switch back and forth at defined percent intervals.  Basically, I
created a zig without the zag.