[Metastockusers] Changed colors of indicators in Default Template.

face=Arial>I&#8217;ve have changed the color of a few indicators and saved it as my new
Default Template.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Now, I am using eSignal and my SmartCharts have a lot of text and
symbols saved on them.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I want to have this new default template applied to my existing SmarCharts,
but from what I&#8217;ve learned, I would have to delete all of them in order for
this to happen.

face=Arial>But, I don not want to lose all the text and symbols I&#8217;ve added over the
years.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Any ideas?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor