[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ENHANCED SYSTEM TESTER

Walter:

Are the data files which you are using for your System Test in the "Favorites" section, or the "Local Data" section? If in Favorites, System Tester (in ver. 8.0) has a bug, and will not reflect the most recent dates (I can't remember what dates it does reflect).

Anyway, the maintenance release 8.01 fixes this, and other System Tester problems. Call Equis Sales (not support). Will cost $3.95.

If, however, you are using data from the "Local Data" section, the System Tester should pick up the most recent date just fine.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM