RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Question on Security function

Joe,
Re-look at the version again, it is Metastock professional version 8.0,
it has support for RT but I have not subscribe to RT yet. I am using the
EOD data to do analysis. Anyway, the system accepted the security() that
I programmed  into the indicator builder, if it is not supported,
the system would have  prompted "this is a not a valid function
name".
Best Regards
Freddie Ng
At 09:43 AM 5/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Freddie,
I'm talking about using a function called "Security()".
>From what I recall, this function was not available in the 8.0 EOD
version.  I believe this was fixed and included in the 8.01 EOD
version.
Good Trading,
Joe J.