Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix. (for SR)

CS...sorry to disagree with you....

I created a function...as Chuck stated ..in an empty IB window:

function myFunction(x1,x2,x3,x4)
 {
 return (x1 + x2 + x3 + x4) / 4;
 }

Saved this as myfunction.afl

Then in an empty IB window I put the following:

#include "C:\Program files\Amibroker\Afl\myFunction.afl"

x = myFunction(Open, High, Low, Close);

Plot(X,"",colorRed,styleLine);

It worked.....

Anthony